Members of the S. Dale High Center for Family Business have a unique opportunity to benefit from the collective wisdom of successful business owners and professionals in an atmosphere that encourages open discussion and exchange of ideas. The Center’s programs are designed to address the unique concerns of family business owners and managers.
Become a Member
Apply now (PDF), or, to schedule a time to discuss membership give us a call at 717-361-1275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to speak with you about our services and programs and how our Center can benefit your family business.
The business that derive great benefits from membership are described as:
- Members of a family or private held firm with one or more members of the family.
- Committed to building a legacy.
- Intending for the family to retain ownership of the business.
- Forward Thinking: Planning for the Future
- Open to consider new ideas.
- Committed to good succession planning.
- Likely to seek outside resources to address a challenge.
- Willing to devote time to address business and family challenges.
- Benefitting from networking with other family business people.
Note: The Center respects the privacy of our members, and provides a safe-haven environment. Members and presenters agree not to solicit other members. Names, addresses, and contact information are strictly confidential and are to be used only for member-to member communications.